Ol-eve, Family Estate & Products is a Tradename of Falcon S.A.
RELATED TO EMPLOYEES, SUPPLIERS, CUSTOMERS AND ANY OTHER INDIVIDUAL ON WHOM WE MAY HOLD DATA
Falcon SA understands and respects individuals’ right to privacy and online data security.
The purpose of this is to provide you with a clear explanation about how your personal information is collected and used by us during your interaction with us as well as your rights in relation to your personal information.
What information is collected and how Falcon SA as a data controller, only collects basic personal information about you (such as name, email, address and contact details – as well as any other information that you choose to provide) and only in the following ways:
- Information that you provide through our website, in writing, (i.e. e-mail) via telephone, at visits or through other means; or
- Information that we obtain from your interaction with our websites and / or services.
- We will not ask for, and do not intend to collect, any sensitive personal information about you
- Through third-party sponsors (“sponsors”) such as publications, subscriptions, contests, newsletters, memberships, premium content, webcasts, video, white papers, online seminars, conferences and events.
Falcon SA needs to know basic personal information about you in order to comply with its legal obligations, to respond to your requests and to provide you with information relating to our services (we request consent for newsletters, industry updates, information about our products and services, offers, event invitations, surveys, market research, promotional activities etc. and have contractual necessity and legitimate interest to communicate about orders, enquiries, and for improving the services offered while meeting clients’ needs and market’s demands) which either you have consented to receive or which relate to products or services which we believe may be of interest to you.
We inform you that your personal data will not be used for automated decision making, including profiling.
Data collected are relevant, appropriate and limited to what is necessary in relation to these purposes. We will not use your personal information for any other purpose.
Falcon SA collects information about your usage of our websites through cookies. We do this so that we can tailor and personalize your experience and, improve the content, layout and performance of our websites. Further details are set out in our Cookies Policy.
How is data kept
We use securely accredited and compliant service providers to operate our websites and intranet such as website hosting, ERP and enquiry functionality.
Our sites (under our own control) have security measures in place and are password protected against any unauthorized access, loss, misuse, forwarding and alteration.
We do not share or sell your data with/to third parties, unless we are legally bound to transfer personal data to public authorities.
We also inform you that we do not transfer your personal data to any third country outside the EEA or international organization.
Your personal information will be kept by Falcon SA for no longer than reasonably necessary for the purposes set out in this Privacy Notice, unless required to be kept longer by law or it is necessary in order to defend its rights and legitimate interests before any competent court and any other public authority. Retention timeframes are determined on the grounds of tax law considerations and civil law limitation periods.
What are your legal rights under data protection law
You have a number of legal rights surrounding your personal information, including:
- access your personal information and obtain a copy thereof;
- request correction of any inaccurate or incomplete personal information;
- have your personal information deleted;
- restrict or object to Falcon SA processing of your personal information;
- request the portability of your data to another controller in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable, format
Updating of Policy, Jurisdiction and Applicable Law
Questions can be sent or communicated to:
Ag. Triados & Kefallinias , Vari, 16772, Greece, email@example.com, tel 0030 210 9653580