Healthy Dinner at Sigri Olive Mill
- Oil bread with herbs and sun-dried tomatoes
- Olive bread with two types of olives and fennel seeds
- A glass of Mount Athos fish soup and raw olive oil
- Glass with marinated scorpionfish, vegetables and olive oil
- Halals stuffed with Tarama white with almonds, roasted garlic, black olives
- Salad with “Varkoules” from tomatoes stuffed with eggplant kaponata
- Mini souvlaki with a roll of grilled married sardine from Kalloni, small fresh herb salad, and olive oil
- Zucchini flowers stuffed with fried mussels, fried with batter in olive oil and ouzo dip.
- Mini skewer of octopus fried with olive oil, in a glass with fresh salad.
- Marinade shells with chopped vegetables, sea jelly, and olive oil pearls
- Gastrin in another form (Ancient Greek baklava with olive oil)
- Olive oil ice cream with confi olives
- Bloody Mary ouzo with sun-dried tomatoes, olives, and olive oil
- Cucumber Raki with ginger, mint, lemon, and olive oil pearls
You can read more about Sigri Olive Mill and the June 2021 Event