Are you looking for ways to introduce Extra Virgin Olive Oil and its benefits in your life?
We gathered for you 5 easy recipes rich in olive oil which you can enjoy any time of the day. Simple, healthy, and tasty. Let’s go!
- Less is more! The taste of the simple freshly baked bread can be really elevated when it is poured with extra virgin olive oil, a bit of raw salt, and just a pinch of oregano. Simple like that, delicious and filling, the perfect appetizer, afternoon snack, or hasty breakfast. Tip: Use whole wheat or multi grain bread instead of regular bread.
Make the recipe with our amazing: Faros Sigri – Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- The internet-breaking obsession of 2021, the baked feta pasta recipe is worth the hype. Take as many cherry tomatoes as you can, toss them in an ovenproof skillet, place a big feta cheese piece in the center and pour lots of extra virgin olive oil on top of them. Grade 3-4 cloves of garlic and sprinkle with raw sea salt and oregano. Place it in a preheated oven at 180 degrees Celsius and leave it for about 30 minutes. Mix everything together and enjoy hot! Perfect and easy lunch or dinner.
- 3. What better way to enjoy fresh and aromatic olive oil than a healthy salad? Add your tomatoes, greens, peppers, olives, cucumber, and croutons and be extra generous with the olive oil. Also add some balsamic vinegar or lemon juice and sprinkle some salt. Bon appetite!
Devour this incredible salad with our: Special Selection – Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 4. Looking for a quick snack? Create a spread of your own and enjoy it with bread sticks, rusk, or rice crackers. Add 2 tablespoons of olive oil, 4 sundried tomatoes and 6 olives without the seed in a blender and mix!
Experience all the aromas of our: Special Selection – Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil
Add some Dried Tomatoes for extra flavor!
- 5. Finally, one of the healthiest and quickest dishes. Skillet green beans with olive oil! Line up several green beans and trim the stem ends off. Chop 2 cloves of garlic, heat 2 tablespoons of extra virgin olive oil in a large skillet and add red pepper flakes. Stir green beans with tongs until they are browned in spots. Add salt and garlic and stir in for 30 seconds. Add water and immediately cover. Cook covered until the beans are bright green and crisp tender, 1 to 2 minutes, and voila!
Enjoy these flavorsome green beans with our: Faros Sigri – Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil
Add some Raw Sea Salt too!